11/18/2010

my whole day events on wed...

yesterday. i went to shopping centre along with my family. we went there to purchase something to eat for me at the college. once we arrived, we planned to buy things quickly.
but it wasn't happen . we stuck on the shopping centre coz too many people. 
or bcoz my mom n dad seldom go out. they seem lost at there. 
Nevertheless, we managed to finish the process.
huh...
after shopping, we were having our lunch at diamond kopitiam. i ate my favourite curry mee. 
however, it seem not spicy for me.to me it just like a tomato soup with mee. on the other hand, my dad was suffered for its spiciness. he was sweating n looked red when eating curry.
something wrong with my tongue....
but i think it is bcoz i get used alr of spicy food in kmpp..
so the curry mee is juz a nut for me...
haha...
in the evening, my dad brought me to kledang hill for a hill walking.
tis was my first time i walked on the hill road. 
people say tat tat activity is very tired n suffocating.
however i was proved that they were wrong. i managed to do it without tired , huffing n puffing.
i juz enjoyed the process. so i didnt feel tire. 
the air was very fresh n cool.. many people, n MONKEYS..!
i saw a monkey waving its hand . look like a human.. 
wow.. wat a amazing creature...
we finshed our walk on  0630 pm..
at night. my dad was sleeping early bcoz of tired due to hill walking.
mom also slept early bcoz of busy shopping with me...
now juz left me,
in the living room , 
n writing the blog..
ha. wat a fullfilled day.........

1 comment:

  1. sori for not update my blog coz i really got nothing to write la....
    paiseh.............

    ReplyDelete