9/12/2010

i hope my six sense is totally WRONG!!!!

Recently, when i go back to my hometown, everything is change.
wat i mean is thinsg regarding of places, characters, people, or may be......
friends ( boys n girls)....
i know.. certain changing is a good news to all of us.. but sometimes this situation is bad for me..
(i..i ...dun know... wat is the feeling.. but at first i didnt consider it too much coz may be he or she was
having some problem in their life.. so .. just let them calm down...
but, that case happened continuously... i am very sad about it...
haiz.. tmrw i will be going back to penang.. i will be less to update my blog..
tats why i wan to FINISH TIS FEWS DAYS HOLIDAYSt  to all of u!!!
it doesnt bring other meanings.. just wan to make sure tat my friendship will keep as long as
i can..
so, to my fellow people who know me, i sincerely wan to apologise to of all of u if i had done or said  something bad to all of u without my knowledge.. i m sorry..
if i done something badly and i didnt know it, plz.. plz tell me , aware me from tat mistake..so tat i can correct it and improve myself.. yor cooperation is well appreciated .. thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment