8/11/2010

18

Today is my important day coz i m going to move to another stage in my life... there is no big celebration in kmpp. A busy study life is my present for me.. XD..
Hovever, there is a minor incident thet happen on me... before 11 of August,
that means almost 15 minutes wil go to 11 of august, i was doing homework for chemistry.. Suddenly, all my roommates became quiet in my room.
Iwas very strange because normally there is no a quiet day for my room. ( except i m alone)
Nevertheless, i went to brush my teeth , get prepared to go for a bed..
At that time, one of my roomate, saufi try to stop me from going to washroom... that case become more weird to me.. But i was very tired so i keen on going to washroom.
After brushing my teeth, i saw all of my roommates' emotions totally changed. they all grined on me...
Next, shahrul hold my hands and legs to unable my mobility.
Then They all said; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! next, they poured baby powder to my face as a 'celebration?!
i was totally empty minded... then they said to me that this is the way that ' asrama boy' celebrate birthday.. it should be throwing eggs to me for celebration.. but unfortunately they cant find the supply..
what a weird!! however, i was elated bcoz they knew my birthday although i didnt tell them..
shahrul wan to treat me with a waffle. But i rejected it.
To me it is not nessesary to have a  big celebration for my birhday. Birthday is juat a indicator that u are getting older and older..
Actually, i have wait a long time for this day... 18 leh, an age that u are khown as teenager. i m totally a teenager now...
same as majority of my friends...
conclusion: fullfilled can describe my feelings..

No comments:

Post a Comment