8/07/2010

Happy and sad event

This week is the week for astronomy week for all physical students.. they were many activities to held such as watching the horoscopes, paper airplane competition and of course my favourite-water rocket competition... i enjoy of watching the water rocket competition. I wonder if i can participate the water competition i m sure i can win the competition. However, those competitions just open for physical students disappointed.....BUT, once i looked those physical students undergone exhilaration for joining the competition, are they really concern on their result?
 For this week event, i got a bad thing to know whereby i knew our UPS result are very worst... for instance, among physical students there are 456 students who scored A+ for chemistry in SPM.. but only 46 students can managed to score A (including A+,A- and A) in UPS!!! What a shocked for lecturers and me.. i was totally shocked of that case.. furthermore, my lecturer also told me that we were already made a history that we made the worst result for UPS in KMPP!!
OMG, what's happen to me and my college? i really hope that it will not really affect my result...
Now, i cant rewind those past events that are sad for me ... they are around 2148 students in this college, but only less than ten is my real good friends. The  rest , normal only.Actually it is good for me to concentrate on study and do revision..
THINGS THAT PAST ALREADY, IF IT IS A HAPPY EVENT, IT IS WORTH TO BECOME ONE PART OF OUR MEMORYIF IT IS A SORROWFUL EVENT, BETTER FORGIVE IT AND CONCERN ON OUR FUTURE....

No comments:

Post a Comment