8/21/2010

unfortunate

Again... another week pass alr.. ome step more closer to the PSPM( Peperiksaan semester 1 Program  Matrikulasi ) seems that time is passing very fast ..  yet. i still very tension of the exam especially MUET. i m very afraid that my nine month 's hard work come to nought.
By the way there is a ' sweet memory ' that was given to kmpp...
i was stung by rove beetle! left a scar on my neck n foot..
quite looklike harrt potter or frank ribery(football player)..haha..
fortunately i almost recovered alr...there was no side effect such as fever happened to me..
thank god..
cool?
wat i can feel was no feeling at all as being stung by CHARLIE..
hope tat it wil noy repeat again....
i was shocked when i found tat was a big cut on my neck.. luckily , i apply aloe vera and this cured my injure....
hmm.. very tired .. wan to sleep....