8/27/2010

Obstacle

recently, i dun know wats wrong wrong with me.. i become different from old times. cant be active and motivate.
may be i m too tired,

being involved in a fully schedule programme,
only have time for relax,
that is eat, and sleep...
when i heard many friends failed for  the form  six exam, i was very sad,
coz all of my friends have potiential to get good result, but how it can be like that?
i m very sad y everyone have to face tis horrible consequences, wouldn't it be peace if things are going wellfor our daily life?
no fail, no accidents, no conflict, no stress, everything come with peace,
i m now studying matrix, time is my main obstacle in my life now...
everything happen rushly here, sometimes can cause me huffing and puffing.
one good thing is i manage to catch up.. thank God. really thank God.

i dun consider my UPS result, wat i m going to do is look forward, PSPM and MUET, the two walls whereby i wil climb it . it will only have two consequences, either u climb up the walls successfully, or u fall down to the ground.


well. i just hope The God will bless me to overcome those obstacles smoothly. no only God, but also from others too.
i sincerely hope  that everyone can live through a happy and peaceful life.
God bless all of u........................

No comments:

Post a Comment